- Habitat creation and ecological restoration in development areas such as: Restoration of endangered wetland species populations including rescue from disturbed/endangered habitats and ultimate re-introduction to original restored or other appropriate habitats.
- Performing preliminary field trials to test restoration options before large scale implementation (Pilot experiments of 10' by 10' to large scale implementation covering larger areas.
- Design and implementation of Monitoring and Evaluation procedures for flora and fauna, analysis and assessments of ecosystems recovery processes and application of statistical data analysis for the data acquired in field works.
- Translocation of specific vegetation communities (e.g. Grasslands and Heathlands) When no other mitigation solutions are available.
- Creating restoration procedures, method statements and project designs.
- Ecological restoration of specific habitats including but not limited to uplands and lowlands, woodlands, wetlands and grasslands.