Below is a list of services in feasibility studies.
- We carry out Technical, Financial, economic, environmental, social feasibility of a project.
- We establish cost of implementing a project.
- We undertaking preliminary and detailed designs of a project.
- Reviewing and assessing the proposed project , location and as appropriate suggest improvements in expansion, reduction or relocation, and if relocation is proposed, assess the alternatives.
- Undertaking feasibility studies, environmental impact assessment, social impact assessment and action plans for the proposed projects.
- Identifying and prioritizing the required needs, infrastructure and services, assessing the role of the relevant authorities in project planning and implementation, design criteria and the involvement and responsibilities of personnel in future management of the project.
- Preparation of architectural, structural designs/drawings, bills of quantities and tender documents for the prioritized and infrastructure.
- Assessing revenues needed and produce a sustainable management plan in dialogue with end users and stakeholders.
- Assessing the investment and operation costs of the investments and the corresponding institutional/management arrangements to make them sustainable.